Am I candidate for Permanent makeup procedure?
Yes! Anyone who wants to have beautiful smudge free and always on the go makeup can be a candidate for Permanent makeup treatment. It is perfect for busy working women and men too!
For people who are looking to save time, money and want their look to stay perfect 24/7, then it’s for you!
Contraindications Not Recommended For
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals with diabetes
- Individuals with thyroid disease
- Individuals who are keloidal
- Individuals with high risk of infection or slow healing time due to any medical condition
- Individuals who have used retinoid within the last 3 weeks
- Individuals who have had deep chemical or laser peels within the last 6 weeks
- Individuals who have had Botox within the last 2 weeks
- Individuals on blood thinning medication
- Individuals currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
Does it hurt?
Topical numbing cream is used to reduce any discomfort that comes with the procedure. We want our clients to feel comfortable and relaxed during the procedure from little to no pain at all. Free from facial expressions and raised brows would as it will definitely impact the quality of the treatment, so we make sure clients are comfortable.
How long does the Microblading service take?
The entire process takes between 2 to 2.5 hours The first touch up is 4-6 weeks later, it takes approximately 1.5 to 2 hrs
What are your safety standards?
At QuBrows, we are committed when it comes to health and safety. We take pride and take necessary precaution to ensure that the tools exceed the highest health and safety standards. We only use disposable tool and materials in our hygienic place.
We are dedicated to helping clients achieve their desired goal. At QuBrows, we offer complimentary consultations to better understand individuals needs.
Booking an appointment is necessary in order to serve you better. Most procedures are booked several days in advance