Book your appointment now.
Please fill out the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE
Terms and Condition
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
All appointments require a BD20 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, which is taken at the time of booking and is fully redeemable against the price on the day.
Cancellations/Rescheduling within 48 hrs of your treatment will result in deposit being forfeited. No exceptions.
If you are attempting to cancel outside of our business hours, your email is required as it will act as a timestamp for our policy. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp +973 39267109
- For Missed Microblading or any other services appointments BD20 will be charged
- For Missed scheduled touch-up appointments BD20 rebooking charge will be applied.
Important note for all clients who wish to go for permanent makeup service
It is best to inform us of any previous old permanent makeup/tattoo or skin conditions or scars over the brows or areas you wish to treat prior to booking your appointment. Failure to do so may result in the inability to work on your brows, followed by the cancellation of your appointment and deposit forfeiture. If you have one of any of the above listed condition, it is best and recommended to discuss before booking an appointment.
What are our safety standards?
At QuBrows, we are committed when it comes to health and safety. We take pride and take necessary precaution to ensure that the tools exceed the highest health and safety standards. We only use disposable tool and materials in our hygienic place.
Before your procedure, we recommend you to abstain from
- Caffeine or alcohol for 48 hours
- Brows waxing, threading for 48 hours
- Blood thinners (Vitamin E, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin) for 24 hours
- Botox at least for 3 weeks
- You should not get a cosmetic tattoo if you are pregnant or nursing are undergoing chemotherapy
- have used Accutane in the past year
- have irritated facial skin due to tanning, sunburn, etc